Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended SharePoint Online applications.
· Strong experience of SharePoint Online
· Strong experience of Search API, Search components
· Strong experience of Site level Content types, Site columns
· Good knowledge of Security Groups, Permission Levels, Folder/Item level permissions
· SharePoint Framework (SPFx) developer experience using React Framework for Client-side development using REST Service queries on SharePoint lists, document libraries and Search APIs
· Microsoft Flow and custom workflow development
· SharePoint Administration and query handling
· Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
· Configure and manage SharePoint security settings.
· Monitor performance of SharePoint solutions and identify bottlenecks.
· Perform capacity planning for future growth of SharePoint solutions.
· Stay up to date on latest SharePoint features and capabilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.